WisePricing Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://wisepricing.com, you are agreeing
to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are
responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms,
you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
WisePricing's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WisePricing's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be
terminated by WisePricing at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the
termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in
electronic or printed format.
- The materials on WisePricing's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. WisePricing makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including,
without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, WisePricing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely
results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such
materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- WisePricing will use reasonable endeavors to adhere to any dates proposed by either WisePricing or
the User for the provision of Services, however any such date is to be treated as an estimate only
and WisePricing accepts no liability for failure to meet such dates.
- WisePricing will use all reasonable endeavors to provide reliable Services, however it is not
practicable to provide such Services free of faults and WisePricing does not undertake to do so. In
the event of a fault in Services, the User must report the fault by email to WisePricing. Upon
receipt of the fault report, WisePricing will take proper steps to correct the fault. WisePricing
shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of Services or downtime of a Server.
- vary the technical specification of Service for operational reasons.
- give or update instructions regarding the use of the Service which in WisePricing's reasonable
opinion is necessary in the interests of safety, or to maintain or improve the quality of Services
to the User and any such instructions shall whilst they are in force, be deemed to form part of this
- temporarily suspend for the purpose of repair, maintenance or improvement, part or all of
WisePricing's Services, generally without notice
- WisePricing undertakes to use reasonable endeavours to restore Services as soon as practicable after
any such suspension.
Where WisePricing uses any third-party services, WisePricing cannot be held responsible for those
third-party service commitments, quality or availability.
In no event shall WisePricing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation,
damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability
to use the materials on WisePricing's website, even if WisePricing or a WisePricing authorized
representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some
jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for
consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on WisePricing website could include technical, typographical, or photographic
errors. WisePricing does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or
current. WisePricing may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without
notice. However WisePricing does not make any commitment to update the materials.
WisePricing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the
contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WisePricing of
the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
WisePricing may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this
website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London, UK and
you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.